Dealing with large amounts of data can get tricky! Here are a few tips and a couple of tricks to help you wade through the sea of employee data. For a guide on how to complete a batch upload click here.
- One of the most common mistakes we see is the reports to emails and the employee emails not matching. The email that you attach as a reporting email needs to match exactly an actual email of an employee in the system. This reporting function is how we generate our organisational chart and affects functions such as approvals.
- Another common problem we see is that people do not add Pay Award and Pay Rate Code into the system before trying to upload the dataset. In order for someone to be added to a award or pay rate code they first need to exist in the applicable list. For more information on how to add things to a list click here.
- Also note that the format of the spreadsheet must remain how it was received. If columns are removed, moved or added the system will not be able to accept it.
- Make sure that the Salary you put in matches the Payment period, for example if you put in an hourly payment period make sure to put in their hourly pay.
- Make sure that the Brands and Legal entities you have specified in the spreadsheet already exist in Flare, for more information on how to set up legal entities click here.
- Make sure that if you are uploading Superfund details, that it contains either all of the necessary information or nothing. For example the system will not accept a Superfund missing a member number of a SMSF missing ABN.
- The system is also sensitive to upper and lower case characters so be sure to confirm that everything matches exactly.
- Cost Centres must also be in Flare before they can be assigned to someone via Batch Upload. To do this go to Settings>Payroll Setup> Cost Centres.
- They are some maximum and minimum values that can be entered in the system. Bank Statement Text has a maximum of 18 characters and Bank account number has a minimum of 5 digits.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com