Batch uploading is a simple and effective way of uploading multiple employees into Flare in one go
1. From the Menu, select Settings, then Batch upload
3. Make sure Employee load options is set to Employee spreadsheet
4. There are three standard setting of reports, “Basic”, “Standard”, and “Full”, that contain a different set of employee data. Under Step 1, you can tick and untick, which information you require and customize your employee report.
5. In Step 2, you can download the Excel spreadsheet, including the fields you selected in Step 1. If you downloaded the spreadsheet to upload a changed version, please notice that some fields are mandatory. Others such as salary, bank, and super details are not mandatory but crucial in order to use Flare as your single source of truth and significantly facilitate your HR work.
If you wish to change and edit current employees information via excel you can do so by selecting Include existing employees in the spreadsheet. By choosing this option, it will take a minute or two until it is available in in the alerts list:
In the spreadsheet you can see different sections, e.g. the super section that includes all information we need to get a complete picture of your employees’ current super choice. If you decide you upload data for a specific section, please make sure you are filling all columns of that section.
6. In Step 3. You can upload your updated spreadsheet. Please tick the box, if you would like to update (overwrite) existing employee information. Here it is important to note that the email address of the employee is the unique identifier for that employee. If you upload an updated employee profile with a new email address, a second user with the same name will be created. Therefore, to update an email address, please do so in that employee’s details on Flare, after performing the batch upload.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon.
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com