If you need to hard delete an employee (for example a test employee) follow these steps to do so. Please note this is not the same as terminating an employee, for more information on how to do that click here.
1. Head over to Settings --> Account
2. Click on the Maintenance tab.
3. You should see Delete employee (hard delete) as shown below.
4. Enter the name of the employee, make sure the information shown is correct and then click "Delete Employee" (This will remove the profile in its entirety including any documents attached to the employee, so make sure you are certain before you proceed)
5. Once you are certain click Yes to the pop up shown below
Note: Please note that you can not hard delete a terminated employee.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Help" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com