From time to time changes need to happen in any organisation. Using Flare helps remove some stress by automating the off-boarding process as well as tracking each step.
This action requires high level permissions.
Exercise caution when changing employee’s statuses as once they are set they cannot be reverted.
1. From the Menu, select Organisation, then Manage Employees (you can also set a status from an employees role page with certain permissions)
2. Find the Employee you wish to terminate by either manually scrolling or searching using the icon
3. Click Set status button next to the employee you wish to terminate
4. Update the employee status to terminated as shown below
5. Set an effective date in the future, this is the date the employee will be terminated from the platform
6. If the person that you are terminating has any employees reporting to them, the system will ask if you want to nominate somebody else for these employees to report to once the termination date has been reached. If you nominate someone, it will automatically update the org chart on the date effective.
7. Fill in the details about the termination and click
8. If applicable you or someone in your organisation may need to approve the termination, you can learn how to do that here.
9. This will initiate the offboarding process if you have one set up.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Help" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com