You can use an Information Request in Flare to issue employees with brand new contracts. Through this functionality, you can determine whether to issue a contract from an existing Flare contract template or whether you want to upload a custom PDF contract. To upload a custom PDF contract, follow the below instructions.
- Navigate to Employee > Employee details > Role
- Select Info request from the top right-hand corner of the page. See more details from within the How to create a contract variation via Info Request
- From the Select Required Process dropdown select the process that issues a new employment contract (this is customised to each account, but is typically called "Employment Related Document", "Employment Contract", etc.)
- Scroll down and select the Use a custom employment contract radio button.
- If the employee is required to sign the employment contract, select the checkbox titled Employee must sign the custom employment contract.
- Select the Upload button, provide a title for the document, and then select a PDF document to upload.
- Select Submit to finalise and issue the Information Request.
Note: The document that is uploaded must be in a PDF format. You will receive an error message if a document is uploaded that is not a PDF.
Note: The contract is saved to the Organisation > Library > Employment Contracts Created as all other contracts are saved
Note: If the contract is to be signed by the employee, Flare will watermark the bottom of every page with the automatic Flare time/date stamp, and will place the physical signature on the top left-hand corner of an additional page of the contract. The additional page is added to the end of the contract.