Each employee in Flare must be designated to a Legal Entity, Brand and Location.
In order to change any of these details for an employee follow the instructions below.
Some other articles you may find helpful:
To see how to change an employees position and reporting line click here
To see how to change an employees Division, department and job click here
1. Go to: Employees > Employee Details > Role.
2. Select the Legal entity drop-down and choose the appropriate legal entity.
3. Select the Brand drop-down and choose the appropriate brand.
4. To ensure that the employee is associated with the appropriate location for that legal entity scroll to Location under the Employment heading and select an option from the drop-down. Locations are assigned to legal entities and so only certain locations will appear.
5. Scroll to the top of the page and click Save.
6. In the Change Management pop up, please pick the appropriate
- Start Date - The date you would like the change to be effective from
- Change type/reasons - Select the correct values for the reason of this change and click 'Ready to submit'
- Comment - Add further comments relating to this change
7. Click Submit.
Note: You will receive the "Employee Changes Saved" notification.
Depending on the approval setting applied, the changes will be saved against the employee or the Approval smart alert has been sent.