Within Flare, divisional structure and organisational hierarchy are set up separately. The divisional structure, under the heading "Job Details" in Flare sets an employee's division, department and job. The organisational hierarchy, under the heading "Position Management" in Flare sets an employee's position title and their direct manager. To adjust an employee's position title and reporting line use the below guide.
Some other articles you may find helpful:
To see how to change an employees Division, department and job click here
To see how to change an employees Legal entity, location and brand click here
1. Go to: Employees > Employee Details > Role.
2. On the page scroll to the Position management heading and click on Edit
3. Update the position title by selecting the Rename button and select who the employee is reporting to. If the employee is being added to a new position (one that is not currently vacant within the organisational chart) then tick the New position box.
4. Click Set position to confirm your changes.
5. In the Change Management pop up, please pick the appropriate
- Start Date - The date you would like the change to be effective from
- Change type/reasons - Select the correct values for the reason of this change and click 'Ready to submit'
- Comment - Add further comments relating to this change
6. Click Submit.
Note: You will receive the "Employee Changes Saved" notification.
Depending on the approval setting applied, the changes will be saved against the employee or the Approval smart alert has been sent.