Each employee in Flare must be assigned an employment type within Flare. This will also feed through to the ATO if Flare is submitting employee's TFN Declarations on your behalf.
In order to change an employee's employment type follow the instructions below.
1. Go to Employees > Employee Details > Role.
2. On the page scroll down to the Employment heading.
3. Select the appropriate Employment Type for the employee.
4. Scroll to the top of the page and click Save.
5. In the Change Management pop up, please pick the appropriate
- Start Date - The date you would like the change to be effective from
- Change type/reasons - Select the correct values for the reason of this change and click 'Ready to submit'
- Comment - Add further comments relating to this change
6. Click Submit.
Note: You will receive the "Employee Changes Saved" notification.
Depending on the approval setting applied, the changes will be saved against the employee or the Approval smart alert has been sent.