Drive clarity by drawing up your customised contracts in Flare. This configuration will help your company to ensure that all parties agree on the terms of a particular agreement and have everyone to sign on a contract. Follow these steps to add a customised contract of your own.
1. From the Settings menu select Rules.
2. Click on the Template documents
3. Select Employee contract from the drop-down filter.
4. To create a new contract, click on Add document
5. Filling out the details shown below will help you to distinguish different types of contracts and ensure the right contract is pulled for your employee.
If it is a Pay Award, click on the tick box.
You have 5 drop-down filters to choose from (Location, Job, Department, Division & Employment Type).
If it is involved a Benefit Provider, enter a correct title.
Enter a name for the Authorised Signatory.
If signature from an employee is necessary, click on the Must Sign tick box.
Note: By selecting these specific fields above, when an employee is added that matches these fields, the specific contract will be generated. Otherwise, a default contract template will be generated.
6. Scroll down to Template setup and click on Content, then you are ready to type up your contract.
7. Useful feature: Select form the Fields drop-down to add merge fields to your contract.
8. Click on Preview to see the actual look of the contract (what you see from the template box is different from how it eventually pulls out)
9. Warm reminder: do click on Update constantly during the configuration of your contracts (you don't want to lose it :))
Or, maybe you have a new look and need to update your profile picture?
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com