Contract groups is a handy new feature that allows you to select which contract an employee will receive.
Usually in Flare, when you add a new employee we automatically pick which contract the employee should have based on their details (e.g. job, department, location, award). Contract groups allow you to specify and attach a contract template if you don't want Flare to automatically set it.
1. Head over to Settings --> Setup
2. You will arrive at the List management screen as shown below
3. Select the Contract Group list
4. Click the Add item button
5. Fill in the name of the Contract group you wish to create and click Update (You can make as many Contract Groups as you like!)
6. Now you can attach this contract group to a new or existing Contract by going to Settings --> Rules
7. You will arrive at the Template documents screen as shown below
8. Either add a new contract by clicking "Add document" or edit an existing one by pressing "edit" next to the contract you wish to link to the contract group
9. Find the Contract group in the drop down box
10. Make sure to click Update after you are done.
11. You will then be able to link the contract to an Employee on the add new employee page as shown below!
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Help" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com