When adding new employees into Flare you can choose whether to issue them a contract from an existing Flare contract template or whether you want to use a custom PDF contract. To use a custom PDF contract, follow the below instructions.
- Proceed with creating a new employee, details of which can be found in the How Do I Add/Create a New Employee
- Under the "Employment terms and conditions" title, select the Use a custom employment contract radio button.
- If the employee is required to sign the employment contract, select the checkbox titled Employee must sign the custom employment contract.
- Select the Upload button, provide a title for the document, and then select a PDF document to upload.
- Select Onboard employee to trigger the onboarding journey and to send the welcome email to your new Employee.
Note: The document that is uploaded must be in a PDF format. You will receive an error message if a document is uploaded that is not a PDF.
Note: The contract is saved to the Organisation > Library > Employment Contracts Created as an unsigned contract
Note: If the contract is to be signed by the employee, Flare will watermark the bottom of every page with the automatic Flare time/date stamp, and will place the physical signature on the top left-hand corner of an additional page of the contract. The additional page is added to the end of the contract.