When your employer issues you new policies, forms, or contracts to complete in Flare, you can use Flare's e-signature tool to sign off of the documents. This article takes you through how to use the Flare e-signature tool to apply a signature to a document in Flare.
Note: Some documents may not require an electronic signature, these documents will be data stamped with date/time and name.
- Log into your Flare account and navigate to the step where you have a document to sign off on. This example will showcase signing off on your employment contract.
- Download and review the document.
- Close the pop up screen that displayed the document.
- Click the Sign button.
- In the pop-up input your email and Flare password.
- Use your mouse or touchscreen to draw your digital signature
- If you have already used the digital signature tool in Flare, after you have entered your email and password, you can simply click the Load Saved Signature button and it will show your previously used digital signature.
- Once you are happy with the signature select Confirm