If your employer has just started using Flare, or you are a new employee that is starting your new role, you will receive a "Welcome email" that has all the details you need to log in for the first time.
This will be sent on behalf of your employer from: email@example.com
In the Welcome email you will be given:
- Your log in Email address - this is the same email that you received the Welcome email too
- A temporary password - this is used only when you log in for the first time
- A Link to the Flare log in page
To log in for the first time:
- Click the Flare link to open the Log in screen
- Enter your email address
- Enter the temporary password (copy and paste is a good tool for this)
Once you have logged in you will be taken through a password reset process, where you can set your own specific password.
Each employer has a different way they display the log in details in the Welcome email, but the below is an example of what it looks like.
Your username is: JoeBloggs@abc.com and your password is: ABCDEFG56789
Log in and discover the various benefits here: https://secure.flarehr.com/#/login