Videos can be added to Onboarding and Info Request processes to further engage your people! Multiple videos can be added, and can range from introduction videos, induction videos to WHS videos.
When a video is added, the video title will display in the pop-up header when the video plays. The title is automatically set to “Welcome!” There is also a placeholder image which will show in the step until the employee clicks on the "Play" button. This guide shows you how to update the video image placeholder and video titles in onboarding.
1. Navigate to Settings > Rules and select the Process templates tab
2. Select the Onboarding & Off boarding process group and then select the Onboarding process
3. Scroll down the page to find the process steps and select the video step.
4. Click on the image below the video step and a pop-up window will arise.
5. Click Select image and find the local file from your computer.
6. Click Save on the bottom righthand corner.
Note: The welcome video will not preview on this page, it can only be seen when Onboarding.