Managing document access is vital to maintaining confidentiality where required. Your Flare platform allows you to set and see who has access to each document, making information sharing fast and secure. Follow these steps to ensure your documents are in the right hands.
The functionality you can see or edit will depend on your security level and hierarchy within Flare as set up by your company.
1. From the Menu, select Organisation and then Library.
2. From the list of folders, select the one that contains the document you need to review. The documents in this folder will appear next to the folder list.
3. Select the document you require and right click on it to the to show a pop-up list of options. Select Properties.
4. A large pop-up will appear. Click on the Security tab
5. Review the names that appear in the Group and Person share field as they currently have access to this document.
6. To delete a group or name, select the x icon and they will be removed.
7. To add a group, click into the Group share field and a dropdown list of groups will appear. Select one.
8. To add an employee, click on the Person share field and start to type the new name. A list of employee names will start to populate. Select one.
9. Click Update to save all changes.
If you have selected a Group, it is vital to review the current list of employees in that Group are really all the employees you wish to share this document with. Use the Show Access button to review to be sure.
10. Click Show access to review the list of Employees that can view this document. The groups they are in will appear in the Which column.
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the "Leave a message" icon
Or you can call us on 1300 352 734
You can also email our support team on Support@flarehr.com