Further to other Reports we have in Flare, this section contains reports that have been built specifically to provide you with further insights into your Employee or Account data.
You also have the option to give access to specific reports only to individual employees or Workgroups.
Limit access to reports
Before running the report, ensure the adequate permission has been provided. To do this, follow the below:
Note: If you would like to limit or give access to specific reports to individual users, please navigate to FlareConnect > Auto link setup > Export > Select the report > Click on 'Limit access to this export' and define the access.
Generate the Report
1. Go to Organisation > Reporting Data
Note: Depending on the permissions set up in your account, you may not be able to see these menus.
2. Choose which data you would like to extract from the dropdown.
Select which report you would like to access
- Employee export
- This report contains an extended amount of employee data (personal details, licence information, visa information, tax information etc.)
- It includes both Active and Terminated employees
- Leave request export
- This report contains all 'Approved' leave requests
- This report can be adjusted to contain leave requests with other Statuses as well - just contact us.
- Timesheet export
- This report contains logged timesheets
- Reporting data - Employee details
- This report contains high-level employee personal, employment and payroll details.
- Reporting data - Employee key dates
- This report contains employee detail including Pay award and level, start date, probation period, work anniversary, birthdate, contract end date.
- Birthdays report
- This report contains employee detail including pay award and level, birthdate.
- Emergency details
- This report contains employee detail including employees' medical information and all emergency contact details.
- WGEA gender report
- This report contains employee detail including Employment type, Gender, Salary (inclusive and exclusive of superannuation).
- This report contains employee detail including Contract group, Pay rate code, Birthdate, Start date, Gender, Termination date, Termination type, Termination Reason, Notes (from status change dialogue)
- This report contains employee detail including Licence title and number, Field of certification, Licence type, Issuing authority, Date issued, Date renewed, Expiry date, Date last updated.
- This report contains employee detail including Qualification title, Field of study, Type of qualification, Issuing institution, Date awarded, Campus, Area of focus, Special achievements.
- Visas and immigration
- This report contains employee detail including Country of birth, Citizenship, Visa title, Visa number, Visa status, Application date, Grant date, Expiry date, Date last updated.
Note: The above alerts adhere to Security permissions - if access to Salary, Birthday or Medical information is restricted, the report will not display this detail.
3. Click on 'Advanced Options' to select what you would like to see specifically
- Incremental data (since last time)
- Contains data that has been added and updated (since last time)
- Incremental data - added records only (since last time)
- Contains data that has been added only (since last time)
- Incremental data - updated records only (since last time)
- Contains data that has been updated only (since last time)
- Full data extract (all time)
- Contains all data of all time
- Incremental data - on-boarded (since last time)
- Contains all data of onboarded employees (since last time)
- Single employee
- Contains all data of a specific employee
4. Adjust 'since date'
- 'Last sync date'
- Automatically set this to the date you last extracted the data - You will therefore only see what has changed since then
- 'Set since date below'
- control what period you would like to extract
5. Generate your data!