When your business grows and changes, your system security needs to as well.
Make the necessary changes to permission group settings in Flare to ensure everyone has relevant access at all times. Follow these steps closely to keep your permissions updated.
In order to access a page within Flare, a user will need the following:
- To be a member of a permission group
- To have the relevant permission turned on within the group
- To have menu access turned on within the group
1. From the Menu, select Settings > Security.
2. From the Permission Group drop-down list select a group.
3. Click on the Menu access tab.
A group will have access to a menu heading if the checkbox is ticked.