When your business grows and changes, your system security needs to as well. Make the necessary changes to permission group settings in Flare to ensure everyone has relevant access at all times. Follow these steps closely to keep your permissions fresh.
A permission group is set of security permissions, grouped together and designed to be assigned to either a group of users, or individual users.
The set defines the information and functionality that members of the group will have access to.
It is important to note that the security setup will have a significant impact on the use and access of your system.
The only permission groups that can access making changes to the permissions are those that have the Secure group box ticked .
In order to access a page within Flare, a user will need the following:
- To be a member of a permission group
- To have the relevant permission turned on within the group
- To have menu access turned on within the group
1. From the Menu, select Settings, then Security.
Security permissions are split up into different Permission areas
A Permission area is a category that contains permissions
2. From the Permission Group drop-down list select a group.
3. Click on the Menu access tab.
A group will have access to a menu heading if the checkbox is ticked.