When creating contracts, welcome emails, custom clauses or emails using the Comms Centre you may want to add in custom images that may not have been previously uploaded into Flare. To do this, you will first have to upload the image to the Flare server. This article will review how to do this.
1. Navigate to template where you want the image (e.g. Welcome Emails, Contracts, Custom Clauses, etc).
2. Navigate to the area in the text editor where you want your image to appear.
3. Click on the attach image button () within the text editor
4. In the Image Properties pop-up select the Upload tab and click Send it to Server.
5. In the Upload Image pop-up click Select and upload and select the image file from your computer that you want to upload into the document.
6. Click on the attach image button () again within the text editor and once more in the Image Properties pop-up select the Upload tab and click Send it to Server. This time no additional pop-up should appear.
7. Click on the attach image button () one final time and in the Image Info tab select the Browser Server button.
8. In the Select an image to insert pop-up, scroll to the logo you just uploaded and select the image then click OK.
9. In the text editor, select the corner of the image and drag to resize it to your desired size.
10. Scroll back up and click Update to save your work.