Check-ins are performance reviews in Flare. Once a report has been finalised, you may want to to extract a report of all employees' check-in responses. This report can be used to trend employee and team performance. This article will review how to generate this report.
Note: To access check-in reports, you will require access to Settings > Performance > Reviews.
1. Navigate to Settings > Performance > Reviews
2. Select whether you want to view check-ins that are currently open by ticking the Open only tick box
3. From the Performance Management Review drop-down select the relevant performance review
4. Select what type report you would like to generate from the Report drop-down (e.g. Average score export, Status report, Total score export or Review data export)
5. Select Generate and to download the Excel Report.