Licence authorities allow you and your employees the ability to identify the correct issuer (state or organisation) of their licence.
Licences can include: Drivers licences, White cards, RSA's etc
Where does this field appear:
- Organisation > Manage Employees > Add a new person
- Employee > Employee Details > Qualifications
To Edit or add to your Licence authorities:
1. Go to: Settings > Setup > List Management
2. In the look up list select Licence authorities:
3. Make the required changes below
a. Select "Add Item" to add a new licence authority to your list, enter the name and update
b. Select Edit next to the required licence authority and you can change the name displayed, make the change and update
c. Select "Delete" next to the required licence authority to delete and confirm the deletion
Note: Only licence authorities that have not been used can be deleted.
Prefer to watch the video: