An email override is a useful tool when setting up or testing an account as it ensures that all emails issued from Flare will be redirected and sent to whoever is the designated override.
Note: The email override does not affect password reset and verification code emails, these will still go to the employee's email that requested them.
1. Head over to Settings > Account
2. Click on the Configuration tab as shown below
3. You should see the Email notification override option as shown below
4. To create an email override check the box and enter the email you wish to receive all Flare related emails on as shown below
5. Make sure to click in the top right corner after you've made any changes.