When managing your Flare Benefits Account, it's important to ensure that everyone has the correct access.
- Adding and Updating Employees
- Removing Employees
- Adding Previously Removed Employees
- Updating Employee Email Addresses
- Adding or Removing Benefits Administrators
Adding and Updating Employees
- Update an employee’s email address
- Terminate (remove) employees
- Re-add terminated employees
For step-by-step instructions on how to upload and update employees for benefits access please click here.
Removing Employees (Terminating)
Adding Previously Removed (Terminated) Employees
- Navigate to Organisation > Manage Employees.
- In the Show the following employees dropdown select Terminated employees.
- Locate the employee that you would like to re-add and click Set status.
- In the set status pop up:
- Select Active in the Status dropdown;
- Enter a Start Date that you would like to re-provide access from;
- Select the Type of change and Reason for change and add in any Notes as required; and
- Click Update status.
The Start date will generally determine when the employee's status will update to Active and they regain access to their Flare account. This may be used to forward date any upcoming changes.
- Once the Start date has been reached, resend the employee’s welcome email to provide them with a new temporary password.
Updating Employee Email Addresses
- Navigate to Employees > Employee Details > Personal Details and enter the name of the employee you would like to update in the search bar, selecting them in the dropdown.
- Update the employee's Email
Note: The Personal email field is NOT used to log into Flare.
- Click Save.
Adding or Removing Benefits Administrators
- Navigate Settings > Security > Permission Groups and select Benefits Admin from the drop down.
- Select the Members tab and add or remove people from the People section.
3. Click Save