This article provides you with an overview of the Visa Types list in Flare and outlines how to edit the list, its purpose and where it appears in Flare.
Visa types allow you and employees the ability to identify the type of Visa an employee holds, and once validated through VEVO, you can update this to the appropriate Visa type if required.
Where this field appears:
- Onboarding - Work Rights step
- Employee > Employee Details > Qualifications
To Edit or add to your Visa types:
1. Go to: Settings > Setup > List Management
2. In the look up list select Visa Types:
3. Make the required changes below
a. Select "Add Item" to add a new visa type to your list, enter the name and update
b. Select Edit next to the required visa type and you can change the name displayed, make the change and update
Note: we do not recommend deleting a Visa Type
Prefer to watch the video: