When employees complete check-ins, they can lock in their answers by finalising them. Once a check-in is in the "Finalised" status, it can't be configured anymore. However, employees might Finalise their check-ins by accident sometimes. This article would go through the process of how you can re-activate a check-in that's been finalised so it can be further edited.
- Navigate to Settings > Performance > Admin
- Choose the relevant Performance Management Review
- Type the name of the affected employee in the "Re-activate review for employee" section
- Tick what type of check-in you would like to re-activate
- Self- the self-review that the employee is completing
- Manager- the review being done by the employee's manager
- Peer- the review being done by the employee's peers
- All- all check-ins above
- Click "Re-Activate"