File things in a way that is logical to you by creating your own folders and uploading the employee files you need into your Flare Documents. Keep your paperwork organised and logical for quick referencing anytime, anywhere.
This article will outline the functionality of Employee Documents.
From the Menu, select Employees > Documents.
1. Click on Add Folder
2. Type new folder name and click Add Folder
Note: Any added folders will also be added across all employees' Documents pages.
1. Select the folder and click Upload file to add a document from your computer or Drag and Drop a file into the page
See more information here.
All available folders can be selected from the left-hand side
Any subfolders or documents contained in the selected folder will appear beneath the parent folder on the left hand side, as well as in the expanded library in the right-hand side
The Employee Library can contain the below file types:
- PDF file -
- Word file -
- Image file -
- Other file -
Download a file
1. Click on the button and select Download
Rename a Folder
1. Click on the button and select Rename
2. Enter the folder's new name in the pop-up and click Rename
Delete a file
1. Click on the button and select Delete then click Yes, delete in the pop up.