If you have a salary sacrifice and wish to change the amount, this requires the current sacrifice to be end dated and a new sacrifice record to be added.
Both steps can be done within the same change, the steps below go through this process:
Please note: you do require specific permissions to be able to make this type of change, if you receive any error messages please reach out to your internal payroll team.
To change the sacrifice to the new value:
- Go to: Employees>Payroll Setup - Super
- Select the pencil to the right of the sacrifice
- Make the required change in the value to process
- Select "Add Contribution"
- Confirm the change, the system will automatically assign the start date to match the start date of the current open pay period. This will also apply the end date to the initial Sacrifice record
Prefer to watch the video:
Editing the sacrifice
Note: The above example is taken from our Demo account and is not a real employee