Your employer may ask you to complete forms as part of your onboarding or in an info request through Flare. Certain forms may contain mandatory fields that must be completed in order for you to save the form and proceed. This article will help guide you in completing forms that have mandatory fields in them.
Some other articles you may find helpful:
To see how to add Qualifications click here
To see how to add Licenses and Certifications click here
1. Log into your Flare account
a. If you are completing Onboarding navigate to the step that contains the form to be completed
b. If you are completing an info request select "Start" and the Licenses screen will display
2. Click the yellow button to open the form (note the button text may vary)
3. Fill out the form in full to the best of your abilities and click Finalise or Sign (depending on the form)
4. If you have not completed a mandatory field, you will receive a red warning that states the fields you must complete to proceed. These fields may be:
a. Multiple Choice Radio Buttons
c. Fillable text fields
5. In the above example, you would need to complete the Screen and Address field. So you would select one of the multiple choice options next to Screen and fill out your address in the field called Please confirm the address you would like us to deliver these items to. Once you have completed the remaining fields, click Finalise or Sign (depending on the form) to proceed.