If you have tried to log into Flare with incorrect login details in quick succession, your account may become temporarily locked. The Forgot Password tool may also become temporarily inactive when used too many times in a short period of time. This article will review how to deal with an incorrect password timeout.
1. If you have tried to log into Flare unsuccessfully too many times or pressed the Forgot password? button too many times in a short period of time your account will lock out for 30 mins.
2. Wait 30 - 45 minutes without attempting to log in or reset your password.
3. After minimum 30 - 45 minutes, click the "Forgot password?" on the log in screen.
2. In the pop-up type in the email associated with your Flare account and click Continue.
4. You will then receive an email with a link attached to change your password (if you do not receive an email make sure to check your junk email folder).
5. Click on the link and you will be taken to the following screen .
6. Enter your new password and click Reset.