If your employer asks you to add your qualifications during onboarding or via an info request, you can do so easily by following the below steps!
Some other articles you may find helpful:
To see how to add Licence's and Certifications click here
To see how to complete a form that has mandatory fields click here
1. Log into your Flare account
a. If you are completing Onboarding navigate to the licence step.
b. If you are completing an info request select "Start" and the Licenses screen will display
2. If you have no relevant qualifications to input or have been told you can skip this step, press the Not Required button followed by Continue.
3. To input your qualification details click Add New and then expand the qualification info box by clicking on the down arrow next to New Qualification
4. Input the qualification details, including the below:
Title: the name of your qualification
Date Conferred: the date you received your qualification
Type: What type of qualification is it (e.g. bachelor's degree, diploma, etc.)
Field: What field does the qualification belong to (e.g. medicine, agriculture, business, etc.)
University or institution: Which institution issued you the qualification
5. Click Save.
6. You can then add a document by clicking the small black Add new button under the Documents heading.
7. A pop up will appear and you will be able to upload an image of your qualification from your phone or computer by clicking the Select and Upload button.
8. Once you are satisfied with your qualification details click the Save button followed by Continue.
9. To add additional licences or certificates please follow step 1 - 7.