The music list allows your employees the ability to note their favourite style of music when adding their details into Flare.
This detail is part of the getting to know you step.
Where does this field appear:
- Organisation > Manage Employees > Add a new person
- Employee > Employee Details > Notes
To Edit or add to your Music list:
1. Go to: Settings > Setup > List Management
2. In the look up list select Music:
3. Make the required changes below
a. Select "Add Item" to add a new style of music to your list, enter the name and update
b. Select Edit next to the required style of music and you can change the name displayed, make the change and update
c. Select "Delete" next to the required style of music to delete and confirm the deletion
Note: Only music types that have not been used can be deleted. Any music style added or edited will be updated in your getting to know you step automatically in any new onboarding workflows.
Prefer to watch the video: