Bonus frequencies allow you to identify the bonus structure of an employee within your organisation.
Where does this field appear:
- Organisation > Manage Employees > Add a new person
- Employee > Employee Details > Role
To see how to edit a Bonus's displayed name click here
To Edit or add to your Bonus Frequencies:
1. Go to: Settings > Setup > List Management
2. In the look up list select Employee Bonus Frequencies:
3. Make the required changes below
a. Select "Add Item" to add a new frequency to your list, enter the name and update
b. Select Edit next to the required frequency and you can change the name displayed, make the change and update
c. Select "Delete" next to the required frequency to delete and confirm the deletion
Note: Any changes will be applied to all areas where the bonus frequency is displayed, including those edited.
Only bonus frequencies that have not been used can be deleted.
Prefer to watch the video: