This article provides you with an overview of the Work rights list in Flare and outlines how to edit the list, its purpose and where it appears in Flare.
Work rights allow you and employees the ability to identify any working limitations they may have if they hold a Visa. The type of work rights an employee has can be impacted by their citizenship, residency or the type of Visa they hold.
Where this field appears:
- Onboarding - Work Rights step
- Employee > Employee Details > Qualifications
To Edit or add to your Work Rights
1. Go to: Settings > Setup > List Management
2. In the look up list select Work Rights:
3. Make the required changes below
a. Select "Add Item" to add a new working right to your list, enter the name and update
b. Select Edit next to the required working right and you can change the name displayed, make the change and update
Note: we do not recommend deleting a Working right
Prefer to watch the video: