You might have added a user with status 'Candidate' manually via the Manage employee process (How to add a candidate to Flare) or via an integration. Once the Candidate is in Flare, you might want to invite them to complete the Onboarding process.
You will need to do so by "promoting" the Candidate to a Recruit. This will send a Welcome Email and generate the Onboarding process.
Learn how to add a Candidate here and follow the below steps on how to action the change to the status 'Recruited'.
1. Navigate to Organisation > Manage Employees and select New candidates who need to be sent an offer from the drop down list
2. Search for the Candidate you would like to promote and click the pencil icon next to the person's name to edit any further details
3. You are taken to the Candidate's Role page. Edit any details as required (e.g. job title, Employment Basis or salary) and approve the changes as necessary.
4. Navigate back to Organisation > Manage Employees and select New candidates who need to be sent an offer from the drop down list. Select the 'Set status' button next to the Candidate's name in the list.
5. Review the details one last time and click 'Preview contract'
6. Select 'Promote candidate' to send out a Welcome Email with log in credentials and invite the employee to begin the onboarding process.