Flare is a web-based SaaS (software as a service) application that runs in a web browser.
Flare is tested with the following web browsers running in Windows or macOS. Your browser must be a stable release version; not an alpha, beta, nightly, or development build. This applies to all browsers, regardless of operating system.
Our testing suggests that Google Chrome provides the best performance when running Flare HR.
- Google Chrome: latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest two versions
- Apple Safari: latest two versions
- Microsoft Edge: latest two versions
Note: Flare has advised of the removal of support for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.
Not all Flare HR features are optimised for mobile devices. In these cases, Flare supports Chrome and Safari's mobile browsers on the following devices:
- iOS - Latest two versions
- Samsung (Android) - Latest two versions
Limited support is provided for generic Android devices.
- Cookies must be enabled
- Local storage must be enabled
- TLS v1.2 or above