Please see this article for any common questions around the Flare Benefits platform.
- How do I access my company's benefits?
- How do I access Flare's Discounts?
- Which benefits are available?
- How can I get the discounts?
- How can I buy a store card with a Flare Discount Reward Card (voucher) I have received?
- Which payment methods are accepted?
- Is there a transaction fee?
- How can I check if I have a remaining balance on my store card?
How do I access my company's benefits?
Simply log into Flare using your credentials and go to Benefits > My Benefits.
How do I access Flare's Discounts?
Simply log into Flare using your credentials and go to Benefits > My Benefits. Click on 'Browse discounts'.
Which benefits are available?
In addition to your employer's specific benefits, you also have access to discounts across 80 different retailers. Make sure you regularly check them out, as they are constantly changing.
How can I get the discounts?
The majority of discounts apply to store cards you can purchase. For example, you can save money by buying a $100 store card, but only pay $90 for it. Simply click on the retailer you'd like to purchase from and follow the prompts.
1) Select which retailer you would like to purchase from and select the amount you would like to purchase
2) Enter your billing address and complete payment
3) Receive your order via e-mail
How can I buy a store card with a Flare Discount Reward Card (voucher) I have received?
Instead of adding your payment details, simply add the reward card number into the 'Gift card' field in your cart and click 'Apply'.
A Reward Card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order.
When you redeem a Reward Card, the checkout displays one of the following options:
- If the balance available on the Reward Card is greater than or equal to the order total, then you can click Complete order.
- If the balance available on the Reward Card is less than the order total, then you are prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
Which payment methods are accepted?
You can pay using a credit card or a debit card.
Is there a transaction fee?
No, Flare covers the transaction fees for you, so you save even more!
How can I check if I have a remaining balance on my store card?
From your store card email, not the order confirmation, select the store card redemption link. A web page will load that includes an option to view the current balance.
Most store cards can also be added to your Apple Wallet, where you can check your remaining balance directly from the card.
- Resolving payment issues
Please first confirm you are entering the correct number, expiration date, CVV and address. If the issues persist, please try using another card.
- I have not received my voucher
Please ensure you check your Junk/Spam folder first. Should you still be unable to locate your order, please submit a request with Flare.
Enjoy your savings!