Check-ins are performance reviews in Flare. There are 3 types of check-ins in Flare:
- Self review
- Manager review
- Peer review
This article will explain how to answer a manager review check-in. If you need information on how to answer a manager or peer review, please go to the following articles instead:
First, navigate to Organisation > Check-in > Check-in
- Select from the list of check-ins from the Review drop-down list. This list contains all check-ins which you’ll need to complete. The Reviewee list will contain a list of your direct reports, select the direct report which you would want to review.
- Click on the first Area of Interest. This is a section in the check-in that can be identified by a blue bar as seen below.
- Each area of interest will contain Topics, which is basically a group of questions. This is a subsection in the check-in which can be identified by the yellow block as seen below. Start answering the questions inside each topic.
Note: Depending on how the check-in is set up, you might see the Tool Tip button (question mark button) from time to time. Click on the Tool Tip to get additional information about the questions you need to answer.
- Click on the Next button within the Area of Interest you’re in to navigate through the other Topics. You’ll be notified once you’re done with the last topic.
- Once you’ve finished all Topics within an Area of Interest, move on to the next Area of Interest and repeat steps 2 to 3 until you complete all sections of the check-in.
- At the bottom of the screen, you have three options:
- Click on Save to save all of your changes, and then continue editing later on.
- Click on Submit and then Finalise. This process may notify your manager that you have completed your check-in.
Note: You will not be able to edit your answers to the check-in after submission.