Does your employer require you to provide a copy of a medical certificate when applying for sick leave? If so, Flare can help you attach one to your request with the below steps!
1. Go to Employees > Leave
2. Click on New Request button
3. Select the dates and one of the leave types: Personal / Carer's / Sick Leave
4. The button to attach a medical certificate will appear once you select one of these leave types.
Click on Attach Medical Certificate button, enter the document name and upload the file.
5. Submit your leave request!
6. If you or your Manager would like to view the certificate, just click on the pencil icon of the relevant leave application on the Employees > Leave page:
The following will pop up on screen and you can click on the view button on the bottom right corner to see the documentation: