If an employee requests additional tax be withheld though their Tax Declaration form this can easily be done by following the steps below.
- Go to Flarepay > Pay run management
- Search for the employee against the appropriate pay group and pay run
- Click the Edit Pay tab
- In the Non Taxable payments click "Add Non Taxable Payment"
- Within the drop down, select Additional Tax - ensure the wage type is 9100
- If the additional tax only applies to a specified date range, ensure you add this as the end date. If it is recurring payment just delete the end date.
- Add the dollar value being deducted as additional tax and select save
Using this method will include the additional tax directly to the employees total tax withheld against wage type - /411 Tax