Custom smart alerts are a way to receive custom notifications of employees proceeding through workflows to allow for flexibility in automated messaging out of Flare.
Custom smart alerts are triggered by a ‘step’ in a process template. For example, if you would like to know when somebody has signed an updated policy you can create a process step and then create a custom smart alert to notify you of the finalised document.
As per standard smart alerts, navigate to Settings > Rules > Smart Alerts
1. In the ‘Custom’ Alert group select 'Add New'
2. Next, configure the remaining of the standard smart alert steps. If you are unsure how to do this then navigate to How to Create a Smart Alert
Link the Custom Smart alert to a process step
Head to Settings > Rules > Process Templates
1. Firstly, you need to have created the process you wish to put in place. If you are unsure how to complete this then visit this article on How to Create a Process Template
2. Find the process step you would like to add the custom smart alert to and click on it to open.
4. Underneath the step information on the right-hand side, scroll to Smart Alerts and select “Custom alert”. Select “Updated Policy for signature”
5. Scroll down and press Save.
Need further assistance?
Click here to submit a support request.