FlarePay has introduced some expanded WageType Reporting functionality in Version 2.57 that gives our FlarePay administrators more flexibility and access to more information than ever before.
The Wage Type Report includes both increased parameters and the ability to re-run reports quickly and effectively that you have run previously and the report also includes an extended amount of data for you to be able to filter what you do and don't need in CSV and Excel format.
FlarePay>Pay Run Management
- Report by one or all entities
- Report by one or all wage types
- Determine the date range - thus giving the ability to report over multiple pay periods
Name and Re-run Option
When you select your parameters, you can then name your report.
When the report is generated it will be tagged with the name you input, then you can re-run the report at a later date rather than needing to input your parameters all over again.
You can then downloador delete the report if you wish.
To re-run a report with the latest results, you need to ensure there 'Ready' tag is there. If you see the 'Expired' tag, you simply refresh by clicking on the refresh buttonAll reports automatically go into 'Expired' tag after 7 days.
Note: If you have multiple users with Payroll Access, you will be able to automatically access all reports generated by all users.
Default data included for maximum flexibility
The following Header rows and data is populated (if data is available)
- Flare Cost Centre
- State (handy for filtering for payroll tax reporting for example)
- Flare ID
- Employee Name
- In period (processed in period)
- For period (this could be for a previous period, this will detail the period for which it was processed)
- In period start (pay period processed in's start date)
- In period end (pay period processed in's end date)
- Payment date
- Wage type category (type of payment/deduction/calculation)
- Wage type long text (name of wage type)
- Wage type (Wage type number)
- Vendor Name (if you have deduction vendors set up)
- Retro (if it's a retro payment it will be marked with 'X'
- Rate (if an hourly paid or a unit based based payment or deduction)
- Number (if unit based payment or deduction)
Filters are automatically applied to the report on download so you can filter by any header, there isn't a limit as to how much you can derive through filters to make them what you want!