Deductions are assigned to an employee, directly within their payslip and can be set either as a once off deduction, or as a recurring deduction.
- Select FlarePay < FlarePay Run
- Select the relevant employee and navigate to the Edit Pay tab
- Select either +Add Pre Tax Deductions or +Add Post Tax Deductions
- Add the relevant deduction and update the following fields
- Begin Date (this will default to the start date of the current pay period)
- End Date (this will default to the end date of the current pay period)
- Vendor (all deductions are to be allocation to the Vendor)
- Amount (the dollar value of the deduction
If a Begin Date is set to a date prior to the current pay period, a retro calculation will occur for the pay period impacted by the deduction.
If the End Date is set to a date after the current pay period, the deduction will continue to be reduced from each pay period until the end date has ceased.