Within FlarePay, there exists the ability to bulk import wage types against an employee record for a pay period and its called Easy Pay!
- Select FlarePay < Easy Pay
- Select the Pay Group, Pay Run and Employee (selecting All will apply the nominated wage type to all employee, alternatively a selection of employee can be selected
- Select “+Add New Wage Type” button and in the pop-up box, select the wage type to be bulk uploaded
Wage Type Amount Import
- Select the Export button
- An excel template will be downloaded and will enable the dollar values for the wage type to be entered (main the format, as this file can be uploaded once completed
- Add in the dollar value of the Wage Type selected
- The Wage Type can be changed on an employee basis within the file if needed
- Ensure all employees who are not receiving the Wage Type are removed from the file
- Ensure there are no dollar symbols ($) are included in the Amount column
- Save the Easy Pay template to a local drive and once ready to import into Flare, select the Upload button. The file will be imported into the Pay Run selected in Step Two (a notification will appear at the top of the screen indicating that the import is being completed.
Wage Type Amount Manual Entry
Instances where only a few employees are receiving a specific wage type, for example a bonus or commission payment, these can be entered directly into the Easy Pay screen. Simply:
- Select the Employee by typing in the employee name in the search box on the top right of the screen
- Enter the Amount of the Wage Type
- Tick the Approved box (status will update from Draft to Ready to Pay)
- Select the next Employee and follow the same steps above
- Once all relevant Employees have had their Amounts entered, change the Employee filter to All
Changing the Employee filter to All, will display the Total Amount entered for all employees, both on the current screen and total for all screens.
Once the values for all employees have been reviewed and validated, select the Submit button
- A notification will appear indicating the number of payments which will be processed and added to payslips
*Note that for Step #7 above, to validate the Amount manually entered, the Export button can be selected, and the Easy Pay template will be produced and include the Amount. With the data exported, either the Upload button or the Submit button can be selected.