Flare makes it easy to keep track and adjust your employee's Leave balances, now you can adjust leave for any employee in just a few clicks!
1. From the Employee menu select Leave:
2. Select the employee in the employee selection box.
3. Select the leave type you wish to adjust and click on the 'leave adjustment' button.
4. The leave adjustment screen comes up.
In this screen you must:
- Select the leave type you wish to adjust
- Adjust the leave, this adjustment will add or deduce the amount specified to the current balance, not replace it.
After adjusting review the values displayed under the 'Adjusted Balance' section.
- Elect the effective date for the change. Click on the small calendar icon to select the date.
- Submit the leave. You can gain time by auto-approving the change. This might not be available to you based on your permissions.