When going through your FlarePay run page, under the employee listing you might notice messages and different status attached to your employees.
Here I will go over most of them and explain why they are shown and how to changed the employee status to ready.
After accessing your FlarePay Run page you will be automatically sent to the pay run summary with the employee listing.
To see the values ensure you select the correct pay group and pay run in the top filters.
Here is a list of different Status you might encounter and what to do about each:
- Ready: All employees with this status are ready for the payroll to be finalized.
Just ensure the amounts are correct and that is all.
- Not Set: If an employee's details are missing, for example super details, this status might appear.
Go to the "messages" tab and ensure all warnings are acknowledged or fixed.
If this status remains, please contact Flare Support team so we may assist you in solving it before pay run can be finalized.
- Waiting for Time-Sheet: If an employee has been set-up as a Casual employee and requires a Time-sheet to be filled and approved, their pay run status is set at 'Waiting for Timesheet'.
To clear this error, please ensure Timesheet details have been entered and approved. Here is an article about how to fill in your time-sheets.
Or, if the employee has no time-sheets to fill in, under the FlarePay screen, next to the Status message you will see a "No TimeSheet Required" link. Simply click on it to confirm that this employee has not worked any hours this pay period.
- Error: For any error message, please contact Flare Support team so we may assist you in solving it before pay run can be finalized.
- Below Minimum Threshold: If an employee’s net pay is below the minimum warning threshold, their pay run status is set to ‘Below Minimum Threshold’ and needs to be acknowledged before the pay run can be finalized. The default threshold is at $0.
- Above Maximum Threshold: If an employee’s net pay is above the maximum warning threshold, their pay run is status is set to ‘Above Maximum Threshold’ and needs to be acknowledged before the pay run can be finalized. The default threshold is at $10,000.
- Exceeds Variance: If an employee’s net pay is +-10% compared to the previous pay run, their pay run status is set to ‘Exceeds Variance’ and needs to be acknowledged before the pay run can be finalized.
Once all status have been actioned you will be able to finalize your payrun.