Further to other Reports we have in Flare, this section contains reports that have been built specifically to provide you with further insights into your Employee or Account data.
1. Go to FlareConnect --> Payroll export or FlareConnect --> Auto link setup --> Export
Note: Depending on the permissions set up in your account, you may not be able to see these menus.
2. Choose which data you would like to extract
1) Select which report you would like to access
- Employee export
- This report contains an extended amount of employee data (personal details, licence information, visa information, tax information etc.)
- It includes both Active and Terminated employees
- Leave request export
- This report contains all 'Approved' leave requests
- This report can be adjusted to contain leave requests with other Statuses as well - just contact us.
- Timesheet export
- This report contains logged timesheets
2) Select what you would like to see specifically
- Incremental data (since last time)
- Contains data that has been added and updated (since last time)
- Incremental data - added records only (since last time)
- Contains data that has been added only (since last time)
- Incremental data - updated records only (since last time)
- Contains data that has been updated only (since last time)
- Full data extract (all time)
- Contains all data of all time
- Incremental data - on-boarded (since last time)
- Contains all data of onboarded employees (since last time)
- Single employee
- Contains all data of a specific employee
3) Adjust 'since date'
- 'Last sync date'
- Automatically set this to the date you last extracted the data - You will therefore only see what has changed since then
- 'Set since date below'
- control what period you would like to extract
4) Grab your data!