The Audit log is a log of actions which were made by users within the system. It stores the time of the action, the user that made the change and the actual change that happened.
1. To access the Audit log navigate to Settings --> Audit from the Menu.
2. On the top of the page there are filters which allow you to narrow your search: Category, Target Person, Start date and End date boxes.
3. All activities in the Audit log are grouped into the 19 categories:
Access category shows login history (success and failed logins) for all users
Security category includes actions with security groups, such as create, delete or update group.
Employee category includes delete employee action and tax details updates
Payroll category includes update of payroll settings, cancel leaves and timesheet approvals/releases
Account category includes actions such as account creation and some changes in account settings
Super Fund category includes account’s default superannuation fund and employee’s fund updates
Setup category include action related to templates, approvals, process, alerts, etc setup
Org Library category includes Organisation Library manipulations, like creating, deleting and renaming folders
Employee Library category includes Employee Library manipulations, like creating, deleting and renaming folders
Performance Management category includes action related to performance review, such as Employee added to review, Employee manager added to review, Review status changed, etc.
Process category includes actions with active process instances such as Process step instance signed and completed, Delete active process instances, etc.
Super User Action category includes approves and declines of various requests
Benefit category shows some action related to benefits, such as Lease request submission
Communications category includes communications send to employees
Stored Query category includes saving stored query actions
FlareSign category includes employee signatures documents, timesheets, check ins, etc
Ato category includes TFN declarations, both succeeded and failed
4. You could also filter main panel content by most of the columns by clicking on in the column header
5. To sort main panel content click on column header
6. To see some additional columns like Detail and IP address, tick Show detail box
If you need any more help feel free to send us a message by clicking on the icon in the bottom of this page or see the FlareHR Support page