Have you just gone live with Flare or launched an Info Request and would like to track the completion of these processes?
Flare gives you two ways to get an insight into who has and who hasn't completed a process - either via an Excel report you can download or as an overview via the 'Progress' tab.
1. Go to Organisation > Process (ensure you have permission to access this page)
2. Select the process type via the arrows (Onboarding and Offboarding, Information Request or Custom)
3. Select the process from the dropdown
4. Track employee completion percentage
Note: 'Display information' steps during processes will always set to 'Completed' meaning that a certain completion percentage might be displayed despite the employee not having logged in yet.
You can use the filter functionality to search for specific employees or areas of your organisation.
5. Click on 'View' next to the employee to see individual step completion. If step is marked as 'All done' it has been completed.
Note: For security reasons, this area shows your data (not the employee's detail).
'Active Instance progress' Report:
1. Go to Settings > Account
2. Go to the 'Maintenance' tab
3. Scroll down to the 'Export active instance progress' feature
4. Select the process from the dropdown
5. Click on 'Export Active Instance Progress'