You may have a video in Onboarding that you want to refresh? Here's how!
If you go to the step in Settings>Rules>Process Templates>Onboarding & Offboarding and then select Onboarding. Scroll down to find the video step in the Process and click on it.
Mp4 or Mov video files
If the videos mp4 or mov files, follow the below steps:
- Change the option from YouTube to Flare
- Click on the upload button & upload the local file from your computer (it may take some time depending on the file size)
- Once the upload is complete click save.
- You will then need to click on the "YouTube" radio button and click save again on that step. A number should be visible in the YouTube field.
- Then click on the "Flare" radio button highlighted on the step and click save.
- (If no number visible in the YouTube field after following the above steps, please contact Support or if you are still during implementation phase please contact your Project Manager).
* The video will be hosted on the private Vimeo site.
Insert the YouTube embedded link into the YouTube field on the video step:
An example of a link would be
Make sure you click Save!
Image placeholder & Video title
- The video title will display in the pop up header when the video plays, the current title is “Welcome!”
- There is a placeholder image which will show in the step until the employee clicks on Play when they get to that step (you can scroll to the bottom to see the preview of the step).
- The welcome video will not preview on this page, it can only be seen when Onboarding.