You may have a video in Onboarding that you want to refresh? Here's how!
If you go to the step in Settings>Rules>Process Templates>Onboarding & Offboarding and then select Onboarding from the second drop down list. Scroll down the page to find the steps in the process and click on the video step and click on it.
Uploading Mp4 or Mov video files
If the video is a mp4 or mov files, follow the below steps:
- Change the option from YouTube to Flare
- Click on the upload button & upload the local file from your computer (it may take some time depending on the file size).
- Once the upload is complete click save.
- You will then need to click on the "YouTube" radio button and click save again on that step. A number should be visible in the YouTube field.
- Then click on the "Flare" radio button highlighted on the step and click save. If no number visible in the YouTube field after following the above steps, please contact Support or if you are still during implementation phase please contact your Project Manager for assistance.
* The video will be hosted on the private Vimeo site.
Adding a link to a YouTube Video
- Change the radio button selection to "YouTube"
- Insert the YouTube embedded link into the YouTube field on the video step. An example of an embedded link would be
- Make sure you click Save!
Image placeholder & Video title
- The video title will display in the pop up header when the video plays, the current title is “Welcome!”
- There is a placeholder image which will show in the step until the employee clicks on the "Play" button. If you would like to replace the placeholder image on the video step, click on the image and it will show a pop up where you can upload a different image.
- The welcome video will not preview on this page, it can only be seen when Onboarding.